Skip to main content

Watch What You Say

Ephesisans 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying that it may minister grace unto the hearers

My Garden of Faith Says...


Don't forget that a single sentence spoken at the right moment, can change somebody's whole perspective on life. A little encouragement can go a long, long, way.  - Marie T. Freeman

Keila says...

Let's encourage one another to do better.  Paul is basically telling us in the book of Ephesians 4, that we need to watch our mouths. There is so much competition and hate among us as beautiful women of God. Let us unite as sisters in Christ to build each other up, not tear down. I have had so many broken friendships over this type of strife. If you are in the middle of a battle with your friend, relative, or whoever. Don't let the sun set on your anger. (Eph 4:26) Never ever apologize for walking away from a situation that has the potential to put you outside of the will of God. Walking away doesn't make you weak, it shows wisdom and maturity, two qualities that most people will never possess. Even if it turns out you never speak to that person again, forgive them in your own heart and let it go. The pain that comes with holding onto that anger isn't worth it and does nothing but destroy your own inner peace. Now tell me, is it wise to destroy yourself?  Now it takes all parties involved to come to a resolution. However, you do your part, don't be the problem. Don't be afraid to look at yourself because oftentimes the common denominator of the problem is you. Resolve to put your pride aside and handle the situation in a godly manner. You never know, your calling could be to help that person. Let the Holy Spirit guide you.  A woman of virtue does not need to curse someone out or fight to get her point across. She takes it to God in prayer and keeps on walking the righteous path.

Our Dailey Prayer

Dear Lord, Thank you for the joyful, abundant life that is mine through Christ Jesus, Guide me according to your will, and help me become a woman whose life is a worthy example to others. Give me courage, Lord, to claim the spiritual riches that You have promised, and show me Your plan for my life, today and forever, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for Healing: Freedom Now

 Have you seen my new book teaser?  If not click on the video here and enjoy. I'm currently over 100 pages in and it feels like God is speaking to my heart as I'm writing.  I mean He is just pouring into me right now and I love it. When I think about how many woman are going to be set free from bondage and receive breakthroughs that are going to shame the devil it makes me want to throw my laptop and start shouting! Well, maybe not throw my laptop but you know where I'm going with this, I am super excited.  I'm talking about chains being broken all over the world! I just came back from Los Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the beauty of that place just reminded me of how great and awesome God is and also how amazingly beautiful Heaven is going to be. God says it has not entered into man's imagination what He has planned for us in the Kingdom. We are children of a King so it's time for us to come out of bondage and become the royalty that we are. I'm preparing to r

How to Beat the Defeated Mindset

Have you ever gotten into a situation that didn’t go anything like you planned? The first thought is to feel frustrated, defeated and hopeless.   Your mind begins to create situations that haven’t even happened making you feel like you’re stuck. Next, you lose motivation to be proactive in changing your unfavorable circumstances.   You may even begin to succumb to feelings of sadness and depression. That’s a spirit that you must free yourself of.   How do we do that? Through prayer and constant communication with God no matter how you bad you think things are and making a choice not to let our circumstances govern our lives. Decide to win and that with God you will NEVER lose . Understand that feeling defeated is a MINDSET and a crafty trick of the enemy.  There is always a way to make things better and God will order your steps if you ask and allow Him to.   In order t o do this we must exercise our faith which is a little difficult when there seems to be no light at the end of the

How Often Should I Study God's Word?

  Studying the Fig Tree Parable That's an easy one! Everyday .  I wish every question in the world was as easy to answer as that. You should be in that word every single day. Now I understand the demands of life pulls us in every direction especially if you are a wife, mother, or even a grandmother but it is imperative that we give our spirits God's daily bread in order to survive each day. It is our food and keeps us spiritually healthy and whole. You wouldn't go for days without eating because what would happen? You would eventually die right? Well, the same thing applies to God's word. Your spirit slowly starves to death when you don't get fed with God's word. Then you become hungry and thirsty for the wrong things in life. In the end you become, lost and biblically ignorant in this world. I've been there and it is a terrible place to find yourself.  I know you're busy but that same 30 minutes you just spent on facebook can be spen