Skip to main content

Happy New Year! Thank God We Made it!

Welcome to 2015 and  Welcome Welcome Welcome to my Blog! I'm so excited because my entire life Got totally wrecked last year by Christ. I mean family he broke me DOWN and showed me that I was on the high road to you know where if I didn't change and do it swiftly. So guess what? I woke up and did what I had to do to get myself right with God. This is a new year and I am celebrating the complete surrendering of my life to Jesus Christ in 2014. I was so so hard headed and it took me many bumps and bruises to get here but I'd like to share the ups and downs on my 20+ year path to becoming "One Woman of Virtue."  It took me some time  to finally decide to join the world of blogging. What inspired me to start this blog is #1 Jesus the Christ who is the King of my heart and soul, and of this world. Secondly, my children. I am a single mother of 3 beautiful daughters ages 7, 13, and 19, and finally other women who are lost in this world about what it means to truly be a woman to be respected and valued.  Ladies, We all deserve that.  I also want to shed some light on the woman of virtue for men out there who don't quite know how to reach us, outside of the physical. God put it on my heart to leave Facebook behind permanently and to reach out to women. I would always get comments from women on Facebook who were inspired by my posts and ask me to share with them some scriptures to help them through a storm. (I will blog about that later) but it definitely inspired me even more to start this ministry. I still have my facebook page up, but there is so much negativity out there that I don't really want it linked to my ministry. I do have a link out there for my facebook friends to follow this page here. Other than that I won't be posting out there anymore.

The Lord also put it on my heart that sometimes in order to reach others, you have to be a little bit transparent so my blog will be a dose of "realism" if you will for the woman who wants to become virtuous as in Proverbs 31 by cleaning up her Christian walk,  and being content in her season no matter if she is single, married, divorced, courting, just in limbo...whatever. Most importantly everything will be centered around God's word and His will because that is what life is about in general. Everything must line up with what is written in God's instruction manual on how to achieve everlasting life, the Holy bible. KJV. God blessed me with the gift of writing when I was a young girl so I want to use my gift to share with you my experience, failures,  and successes that created the woman you see before you today.

I hope you will enjoy discussing life with me. I will be blogging about eeeeverrything, that I think will help my family in Christ, not only about everyday life, but also beauty tips, Fitness,and Health, Spiritual well being, Relationships and motherhood just to name a few. This blog will always be filled with encouraging things to uplift you directly towards our Father in Heaven. I welcome any and all questions, comments, just keep it clean and positive. We are all family in Christ. Peace and may God's blessings be with you!

Comments

  1. Thank you Candice! Feel free to share this page with your friends. I will be updating it frequently. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for Healing: Freedom Now

 Have you seen my new book teaser?  If not click on the video here and enjoy. I'm currently over 100 pages in and it feels like God is speaking to my heart as I'm writing.  I mean He is just pouring into me right now and I love it. When I think about how many woman are going to be set free from bondage and receive breakthroughs that are going to shame the devil it makes me want to throw my laptop and start shouting! Well, maybe not throw my laptop but you know where I'm going with this, I am super excited.  I'm talking about chains being broken all over the world! I just came back from Los Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the beauty of that place just reminded me of how great and awesome God is and also how amazingly beautiful Heaven is going to be. God says it has not entered into man's imagination what He has planned for us in the Kingdom. We are children of a King so it's time for us to come out of bondage and become the royalty that we are. I'm preparing to r

How to Beat the Defeated Mindset

Have you ever gotten into a situation that didn’t go anything like you planned? The first thought is to feel frustrated, defeated and hopeless.   Your mind begins to create situations that haven’t even happened making you feel like you’re stuck. Next, you lose motivation to be proactive in changing your unfavorable circumstances.   You may even begin to succumb to feelings of sadness and depression. That’s a spirit that you must free yourself of.   How do we do that? Through prayer and constant communication with God no matter how you bad you think things are and making a choice not to let our circumstances govern our lives. Decide to win and that with God you will NEVER lose . Understand that feeling defeated is a MINDSET and a crafty trick of the enemy.  There is always a way to make things better and God will order your steps if you ask and allow Him to.   In order t o do this we must exercise our faith which is a little difficult when there seems to be no light at the end of the

How Often Should I Study God's Word?

  Studying the Fig Tree Parable That's an easy one! Everyday .  I wish every question in the world was as easy to answer as that. You should be in that word every single day. Now I understand the demands of life pulls us in every direction especially if you are a wife, mother, or even a grandmother but it is imperative that we give our spirits God's daily bread in order to survive each day. It is our food and keeps us spiritually healthy and whole. You wouldn't go for days without eating because what would happen? You would eventually die right? Well, the same thing applies to God's word. Your spirit slowly starves to death when you don't get fed with God's word. Then you become hungry and thirsty for the wrong things in life. In the end you become, lost and biblically ignorant in this world. I've been there and it is a terrible place to find yourself.  I know you're busy but that same 30 minutes you just spent on facebook can be spen