Skip to main content

As For Me And My House, We Shall Serve The Lord




My daughers Brionna & Jasmine during bible Study
If you want to put your children on the right path, teaching them the word of God is mandatory. My girls know as long as they live under  my roof, bible study is not an option. They don't get to say "know what mom, I'm not coming to bible study tonight. What? My girls don't even try me. If you haven't implemented it in your home, do it today. It's never too late to start. If you start at an early age it becomes a routine to which your children become accustomed to, you get less push back that way and if you're blessed they will enjoy it. God's word is a good thing. Now don't get me wrong we may not get to study everyday but we strive for a few days a week. Don't use work as an excuse for not enforcing God's word in your home. Before we built all these churches families gathered together and studied the word at home. So if you are unable to assemble with other saints of God in the sanctuary, crack open those bibles, in today's day and age most pastors televise and youtube their sermons so there is absolutely no excuse not to study the word.  Your children will grow from it. My oldest daughter is so anointed she is even my pillar of strength when my faith is tested at times. Trust me when I say take care of your kids, because one day they will be the ones taking care of you. May God bless your home.

Train up a child in the way it should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it
Proverbs 22:6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for Healing: Freedom Now

 Have you seen my new book teaser?  If not click on the video here and enjoy. I'm currently over 100 pages in and it feels like God is speaking to my heart as I'm writing.  I mean He is just pouring into me right now and I love it. When I think about how many woman are going to be set free from bondage and receive breakthroughs that are going to shame the devil it makes me want to throw my laptop and start shouting! Well, maybe not throw my laptop but you know where I'm going with this, I am super excited.  I'm talking about chains being broken all over the world! I just came back from Los Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the beauty of that place just reminded me of how great and awesome God is and also how amazingly beautiful Heaven is going to be. God says it has not entered into man's imagination what He has planned for us in the Kingdom. We are children of a King so it's time for us to come out of bondage and become the royalty that we are. I'm preparing to r

How to Beat the Defeated Mindset

Have you ever gotten into a situation that didn’t go anything like you planned? The first thought is to feel frustrated, defeated and hopeless.   Your mind begins to create situations that haven’t even happened making you feel like you’re stuck. Next, you lose motivation to be proactive in changing your unfavorable circumstances.   You may even begin to succumb to feelings of sadness and depression. That’s a spirit that you must free yourself of.   How do we do that? Through prayer and constant communication with God no matter how you bad you think things are and making a choice not to let our circumstances govern our lives. Decide to win and that with God you will NEVER lose . Understand that feeling defeated is a MINDSET and a crafty trick of the enemy.  There is always a way to make things better and God will order your steps if you ask and allow Him to.   In order t o do this we must exercise our faith which is a little difficult when there seems to be no light at the end of the

How Often Should I Study God's Word?

  Studying the Fig Tree Parable That's an easy one! Everyday .  I wish every question in the world was as easy to answer as that. You should be in that word every single day. Now I understand the demands of life pulls us in every direction especially if you are a wife, mother, or even a grandmother but it is imperative that we give our spirits God's daily bread in order to survive each day. It is our food and keeps us spiritually healthy and whole. You wouldn't go for days without eating because what would happen? You would eventually die right? Well, the same thing applies to God's word. Your spirit slowly starves to death when you don't get fed with God's word. Then you become hungry and thirsty for the wrong things in life. In the end you become, lost and biblically ignorant in this world. I've been there and it is a terrible place to find yourself.  I know you're busy but that same 30 minutes you just spent on facebook can be spen