Skip to main content

As For Me And My House, We Shall Serve The Lord




My daughers Brionna & Jasmine during bible Study
If you want to put your children on the right path, teaching them the word of God is mandatory. My girls know as long as they live under  my roof, bible study is not an option. They don't get to say "know what mom, I'm not coming to bible study tonight. What? My girls don't even try me. If you haven't implemented it in your home, do it today. It's never too late to start. If you start at an early age it becomes a routine to which your children become accustomed to, you get less push back that way and if you're blessed they will enjoy it. God's word is a good thing. Now don't get me wrong we may not get to study everyday but we strive for a few days a week. Don't use work as an excuse for not enforcing God's word in your home. Before we built all these churches families gathered together and studied the word at home. So if you are unable to assemble with other saints of God in the sanctuary, crack open those bibles, in today's day and age most pastors televise and youtube their sermons so there is absolutely no excuse not to study the word.  Your children will grow from it. My oldest daughter is so anointed she is even my pillar of strength when my faith is tested at times. Trust me when I say take care of your kids, because one day they will be the ones taking care of you. May God bless your home.

Train up a child in the way it should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it
Proverbs 22:6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for Healing: Freedom Now

 Have you seen my new book teaser?  If not click on the video here and enjoy. I'm currently over 100 pages in and it feels like God is speaking to my heart as I'm writing.  I mean He is just pouring into me right now and I love it. When I think about how many woman are going to be set free from bondage and receive breakthroughs that are going to shame the devil it makes me want to throw my laptop and start shouting! Well, maybe not throw my laptop but you know where I'm going with this, I am super excited.  I'm talking about chains being broken all over the world! I just came back from Los Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the beauty of that place just reminded me of how great and awesome God is and also how amazingly beautiful Heaven is going to be. God says it has not entered into man's imagination what He has planned for us in the Kingdom. We are children of a King so it's time for us to come out of bondage and become the royalty ...

How to Beat the Defeated Mindset

Have you ever gotten into a situation that didn’t go anything like you planned? The first thought is to feel frustrated, defeated and hopeless.   Your mind begins to create situations that haven’t even happened making you feel like you’re stuck. Next, you lose motivation to be proactive in changing your unfavorable circumstances.   You may even begin to succumb to feelings of sadness and depression. That’s a spirit that you must free yourself of.   How do we do that? Through prayer and constant communication with God no matter how you bad you think things are and making a choice not to let our circumstances govern our lives. Decide to win and that with God you will NEVER lose . Understand that feeling defeated is a MINDSET and a crafty trick of the enemy.  There is always a way to make things better and God will order your steps if you ask and allow Him to.   In order t o do this we must exercise our faith which is a little difficult when there...

Surprise! New book Title and Free Chapter Sneak Peak!

Coming Fall 2017 How many women out there can relate to feeling like you are at war in your heart?  In the process you find yourself fighting what the Holy Spirit is leading you to do or not to do. You find yourself entertaining a relationship with that ungodly man, going places you have no business going. Have you found yourself wounded from going down paths the Lord told you not to?  I have been there many times. It's time to break that cycle and start hearing God's voice. Let that internal war come to an end by allowing God to intervene and heal you.  Too many times we are taking matters into our own hands because we doubt God as if He can't fix our situations. We need to stop blocking our blessings and start trusting God.  I am so excited to share the New title and first chapter of my book with you! The book is now titled "The War Within Her." If you like it please post a review on my facebook page and let me know what you think. I w...