Skip to main content

Stressed out? Look to Heaven

Corinthian 7:1 having therefore these promises dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God

My Garden of Faith says...

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God  --Corrie Ten Bloom


What are you stressing about today? Your bills? That job you've been searching months for? Family? The only fear you should be operating in is the one of  being found to be living in sin upon the return of Jesus to this world. Everything else needs to be placed in front of The Lord and it will be taken care of. There's a catch to that. When we make a choice not to keep God's commandments, we lose that divine protection which leaves us wide open for satan and his cronies to do what they do, reap havoc in our lives. We must have a certain fear of The Lord that causes us to obey Him. Otherwise, get ready because life is going to be a long, hard, and bumpy ride for you. True knowledge of His word let's us know the severity of the punishment that will befall the unsaved and disobedient upon His return. That sentence is death, as in blotted OUT of existence. Go to the book of Revelations and read for yourself. It is a tell all book of how God is going to deal with his children. The Holy Spirit working in you should lead you to God so that you don't have to live In fear. We should look forward to His return.  God commands is to cleanse ourselves before Him and tells us not to love the ways of The world. It's ok to be successful and see your dreams on this earth manifest themselves. God wants us to live abundantly but don't forget to set up your treasures in heaven as well. That should always be our primary focus over everything else in life.  So many of us are caught up in having this and that and none of it will be there in the end when the fire comes. It's all material things that will be eventually be destroyed and left behind when you die. The last thing you want to hear in the end is "it's too late" so I encourage you to get it together now. Scripture also says we learn righteousness through the things we suffer. I truly did go through when I was living in sin myself so when God delivered me, I said Lord I never want to go through that again. Once I realized disobedience was the reason I suffered so much, the Holy Spirit blessed me with a fear that pushed me out of sin for good. I'm afraid of losing Gods protection over my family and my life again. God protects those who love him as in those of us who obey His word. That's the key to success in everything we do. Go to the the Lord and submit yourself to Him, then watch our Heavenly Father move in your life. You don't need to be stressed out about the things of this world. Let the fear of The Lord lead you into holiness then cast your burdens on Him. Don't be a prayer "worrier" be a prayer "Warrior."


Our Daily prayer...

Lord strengthen me on this day to start on the path of righteousness. Remove from me the desires of the things of this world that are not of You. Create a fear within me so that I do not return to my life of sin. By faith I claim on this day that you have already taken care of all of my needs. I will not stress. Lord I trustYou. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for Healing: Freedom Now

 Have you seen my new book teaser?  If not click on the video here and enjoy. I'm currently over 100 pages in and it feels like God is speaking to my heart as I'm writing.  I mean He is just pouring into me right now and I love it. When I think about how many woman are going to be set free from bondage and receive breakthroughs that are going to shame the devil it makes me want to throw my laptop and start shouting! Well, maybe not throw my laptop but you know where I'm going with this, I am super excited.  I'm talking about chains being broken all over the world! I just came back from Los Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the beauty of that place just reminded me of how great and awesome God is and also how amazingly beautiful Heaven is going to be. God says it has not entered into man's imagination what He has planned for us in the Kingdom. We are children of a King so it's time for us to come out of bondage and become the royalty that we are. I'm preparing to r

How to Beat the Defeated Mindset

Have you ever gotten into a situation that didn’t go anything like you planned? The first thought is to feel frustrated, defeated and hopeless.   Your mind begins to create situations that haven’t even happened making you feel like you’re stuck. Next, you lose motivation to be proactive in changing your unfavorable circumstances.   You may even begin to succumb to feelings of sadness and depression. That’s a spirit that you must free yourself of.   How do we do that? Through prayer and constant communication with God no matter how you bad you think things are and making a choice not to let our circumstances govern our lives. Decide to win and that with God you will NEVER lose . Understand that feeling defeated is a MINDSET and a crafty trick of the enemy.  There is always a way to make things better and God will order your steps if you ask and allow Him to.   In order t o do this we must exercise our faith which is a little difficult when there seems to be no light at the end of the

How Often Should I Study God's Word?

  Studying the Fig Tree Parable That's an easy one! Everyday .  I wish every question in the world was as easy to answer as that. You should be in that word every single day. Now I understand the demands of life pulls us in every direction especially if you are a wife, mother, or even a grandmother but it is imperative that we give our spirits God's daily bread in order to survive each day. It is our food and keeps us spiritually healthy and whole. You wouldn't go for days without eating because what would happen? You would eventually die right? Well, the same thing applies to God's word. Your spirit slowly starves to death when you don't get fed with God's word. Then you become hungry and thirsty for the wrong things in life. In the end you become, lost and biblically ignorant in this world. I've been there and it is a terrible place to find yourself.  I know you're busy but that same 30 minutes you just spent on facebook can be spen