Skip to main content

Have you messed Up?

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible


It feels so good to be back blogging again. Whew! This scripture speaks to my heart. This past 2 years since have been a serious faithwalk for me. I have had so many tests and trials rise up that if I didn't have God carrying me I there is no way I would've made it.  I've learned that we can't take our eyes off God for a split second. We should always have a praise on a the inside and outside. We live in a time where people get alienated for even preaching the true living word of God. I had to step out on faith starting my businesses, going back into fashion design, so many things.  I was so doubtful of myself but God kept on sending people my way and doors are opening. Our Christian walk is so important as far as the example we set for others including our children but sometimes it just gets hard. You may be dealing with lonliness, a bad relationship or marriage, problems on the job, the list goes on and on. How do we handle those moments that we just want to give up and go back to our old ways? We talk to God about it, lay that situation before him and walk away. God can't do His job if we are constantly trying to do it for Him. Part of living for God is knowing and understanding that sometimes you WILL mess up. The key here is not getting complacent and comfortable with STAYING in your mess.  God honors those of us who seek righteousness so just keep praying and striving for God. He really does understand because he truly has walked in our shoes. That's the most wonderful thing about our Father, the sacrifices He made for us which ended up being His own life.  Now we can talk to Him about our bad habits (because we ALL have them) and He will help us overcome. The devil would have us to believe if he could that we are so messed up that we cant run to Jesus. We can run to Him as many times as we  need until we get it right. I'm not saying to be comfortable with sinning because of his grace, no no.  Scripture says that God searches our hearts so He knows which of us truly have a heart for Him. Your faith is what MOVES God. This means you can conquer anything in life in Him even sin and the devil himself. It's definitely not easy, but it can be done so just work your FAITH.  I am so looking forward to sharing my professional and spiritual journey with you. Please subscribe to receive daily inspiration over your life.



My Garden of Faith says

Let the seeking person reach a place where life and lips join to say continually, "Be thou exalted," and a thousand minor problems will be solved at once.

A.W. Tozer

Our Daily Prayer

Lord let me not walk in doubt and fear. You said you will never leave or forsake me. Holy spirit give me the strength to believe and have faith that your word is true. In knowing that all things work to the good for those who love and obey the Lord , I take comfort in knowing that I can rest and cast all of my cares onto you.

Rest and trust in God always. Peace be with you


--Keila, One Woman of Virtue




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for Healing: Freedom Now

 Have you seen my new book teaser?  If not click on the video here and enjoy. I'm currently over 100 pages in and it feels like God is speaking to my heart as I'm writing.  I mean He is just pouring into me right now and I love it. When I think about how many woman are going to be set free from bondage and receive breakthroughs that are going to shame the devil it makes me want to throw my laptop and start shouting! Well, maybe not throw my laptop but you know where I'm going with this, I am super excited.  I'm talking about chains being broken all over the world! I just came back from Los Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the beauty of that place just reminded me of how great and awesome God is and also how amazingly beautiful Heaven is going to be. God says it has not entered into man's imagination what He has planned for us in the Kingdom. We are children of a King so it's time for us to come out of bondage and become the royalty that we are. I'm preparing to r

How to Beat the Defeated Mindset

Have you ever gotten into a situation that didn’t go anything like you planned? The first thought is to feel frustrated, defeated and hopeless.   Your mind begins to create situations that haven’t even happened making you feel like you’re stuck. Next, you lose motivation to be proactive in changing your unfavorable circumstances.   You may even begin to succumb to feelings of sadness and depression. That’s a spirit that you must free yourself of.   How do we do that? Through prayer and constant communication with God no matter how you bad you think things are and making a choice not to let our circumstances govern our lives. Decide to win and that with God you will NEVER lose . Understand that feeling defeated is a MINDSET and a crafty trick of the enemy.  There is always a way to make things better and God will order your steps if you ask and allow Him to.   In order t o do this we must exercise our faith which is a little difficult when there seems to be no light at the end of the

How Often Should I Study God's Word?

  Studying the Fig Tree Parable That's an easy one! Everyday .  I wish every question in the world was as easy to answer as that. You should be in that word every single day. Now I understand the demands of life pulls us in every direction especially if you are a wife, mother, or even a grandmother but it is imperative that we give our spirits God's daily bread in order to survive each day. It is our food and keeps us spiritually healthy and whole. You wouldn't go for days without eating because what would happen? You would eventually die right? Well, the same thing applies to God's word. Your spirit slowly starves to death when you don't get fed with God's word. Then you become hungry and thirsty for the wrong things in life. In the end you become, lost and biblically ignorant in this world. I've been there and it is a terrible place to find yourself.  I know you're busy but that same 30 minutes you just spent on facebook can be spen