Skip to main content

Surprise! New book Title and Free Chapter Sneak Peak!


Coming Fall 2017
How many women out there can relate to feeling like you are at war in your heart?  In the process you find yourself fighting what the Holy Spirit is leading you to do or not to do. You find yourself entertaining a relationship with that ungodly man, going places you have no business going. Have you found yourself wounded from going down paths the Lord told you not to?  I have been there many times. It's time to break that cycle and start hearing God's voice. Let that internal war come to an end by allowing God to intervene and heal you.  Too many times we are taking matters into our own hands because we doubt God as if He can't fix our situations. We need to stop blocking our blessings and start trusting God.  I am so excited to share the New title and first chapter of my book with you! The book is now titled "The War Within Her." If you like it please post a review on my facebook page and let me know what you think. I write from the heart because God is in the center of it so this book is so dear to me and I have put my whole heart into it. The link below leads to my official website where I will be posting details of my book launch and information about the release date so check back as often as you like. Thank you so much for subscribing to my blog! I look forward to getting your feedback! Click below and enjoy!


THE War Within Her ~ Chapter 1 sneak peek


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for Healing: Freedom Now

 Have you seen my new book teaser?  If not click on the video here and enjoy. I'm currently over 100 pages in and it feels like God is speaking to my heart as I'm writing.  I mean He is just pouring into me right now and I love it. When I think about how many woman are going to be set free from bondage and receive breakthroughs that are going to shame the devil it makes me want to throw my laptop and start shouting! Well, maybe not throw my laptop but you know where I'm going with this, I am super excited.  I'm talking about chains being broken all over the world! I just came back from Los Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the beauty of that place just reminded me of how great and awesome God is and also how amazingly beautiful Heaven is going to be. God says it has not entered into man's imagination what He has planned for us in the Kingdom. We are children of a King so it's time for us to come out of bondage and become the royalty that we are. I'm preparing to r

How to Beat the Defeated Mindset

Have you ever gotten into a situation that didn’t go anything like you planned? The first thought is to feel frustrated, defeated and hopeless.   Your mind begins to create situations that haven’t even happened making you feel like you’re stuck. Next, you lose motivation to be proactive in changing your unfavorable circumstances.   You may even begin to succumb to feelings of sadness and depression. That’s a spirit that you must free yourself of.   How do we do that? Through prayer and constant communication with God no matter how you bad you think things are and making a choice not to let our circumstances govern our lives. Decide to win and that with God you will NEVER lose . Understand that feeling defeated is a MINDSET and a crafty trick of the enemy.  There is always a way to make things better and God will order your steps if you ask and allow Him to.   In order t o do this we must exercise our faith which is a little difficult when there seems to be no light at the end of the

How Often Should I Study God's Word?

  Studying the Fig Tree Parable That's an easy one! Everyday .  I wish every question in the world was as easy to answer as that. You should be in that word every single day. Now I understand the demands of life pulls us in every direction especially if you are a wife, mother, or even a grandmother but it is imperative that we give our spirits God's daily bread in order to survive each day. It is our food and keeps us spiritually healthy and whole. You wouldn't go for days without eating because what would happen? You would eventually die right? Well, the same thing applies to God's word. Your spirit slowly starves to death when you don't get fed with God's word. Then you become hungry and thirsty for the wrong things in life. In the end you become, lost and biblically ignorant in this world. I've been there and it is a terrible place to find yourself.  I know you're busy but that same 30 minutes you just spent on facebook can be spen