Skip to main content

Surprise! New book Title and Free Chapter Sneak Peak!


Coming Fall 2017
How many women out there can relate to feeling like you are at war in your heart?  In the process you find yourself fighting what the Holy Spirit is leading you to do or not to do. You find yourself entertaining a relationship with that ungodly man, going places you have no business going. Have you found yourself wounded from going down paths the Lord told you not to?  I have been there many times. It's time to break that cycle and start hearing God's voice. Let that internal war come to an end by allowing God to intervene and heal you.  Too many times we are taking matters into our own hands because we doubt God as if He can't fix our situations. We need to stop blocking our blessings and start trusting God.  I am so excited to share the New title and first chapter of my book with you! The book is now titled "The War Within Her." If you like it please post a review on my facebook page and let me know what you think. I write from the heart because God is in the center of it so this book is so dear to me and I have put my whole heart into it. The link below leads to my official website where I will be posting details of my book launch and information about the release date so check back as often as you like. Thank you so much for subscribing to my blog! I look forward to getting your feedback! Click below and enjoy!


THE War Within Her ~ Chapter 1 sneak peek


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year! Thank God We Made it!

Welcome to 2015 and  Welcome Welcome Welcome to my Blog! I'm so excited because my entire life Got totally wrecked last year by Christ. I mean family he broke me DOWN and showed me that I was on the high road to you know where if I didn't change and do it swiftly. So guess what? I woke up and did what I had to do to get myself right with God. This is a new year and I am celebrating the complete surrendering of my life to Jesus Christ in 2014. I was so so hard headed and it took me many bumps and bruises to get here but I'd like to share the ups and downs on my 20+ year path to becoming "One Woman of Virtue."  It took me some time  to finally decide to join the world of blogging. What inspired me to start this blog is #1 Jesus the Christ who is the King of my heart and soul, and of this world. Secondly, my children. I am a single mother of 3 beautiful daughters ages 7, 13, and 19, and finally other women who ...

It's time for Healing: Freedom Now

 Have you seen my new book teaser?  If not click on the video here and enjoy. I'm currently over 100 pages in and it feels like God is speaking to my heart as I'm writing.  I mean He is just pouring into me right now and I love it. When I think about how many woman are going to be set free from bondage and receive breakthroughs that are going to shame the devil it makes me want to throw my laptop and start shouting! Well, maybe not throw my laptop but you know where I'm going with this, I am super excited.  I'm talking about chains being broken all over the world! I just came back from Los Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the beauty of that place just reminded me of how great and awesome God is and also how amazingly beautiful Heaven is going to be. God says it has not entered into man's imagination what He has planned for us in the Kingdom. We are children of a King so it's time for us to come out of bondage and become the royalty ...

How to Beat the Defeated Mindset

Have you ever gotten into a situation that didn’t go anything like you planned? The first thought is to feel frustrated, defeated and hopeless.   Your mind begins to create situations that haven’t even happened making you feel like you’re stuck. Next, you lose motivation to be proactive in changing your unfavorable circumstances.   You may even begin to succumb to feelings of sadness and depression. That’s a spirit that you must free yourself of.   How do we do that? Through prayer and constant communication with God no matter how you bad you think things are and making a choice not to let our circumstances govern our lives. Decide to win and that with God you will NEVER lose . Understand that feeling defeated is a MINDSET and a crafty trick of the enemy.  There is always a way to make things better and God will order your steps if you ask and allow Him to.   In order t o do this we must exercise our faith which is a little difficult when there...